27 May Hifdh resource review: Quran Tracker
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيم
Assalaamu ‘alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuhu,
QuranTracker is Quran memorisation (hifdh) and revision software designed to help you make better progress in memorising the Quran. It has various features to help you manage memorising new portions of the Quran as well as revising what you have learned.
Details on this Quran Memorisation (Hifz) and Revision software–
With QuranTracker you can:
- Track surahs that you are memorising or revising.
- Track your memorisation ayah by ayah and surah by surah using a simple traffic light colour coding (red, yellow and green) system.
- Easily mark ayahs where you have problems that need more work.
- Set targets for your hifdh to keep yourself on track and motivated.
- Manage revising surahs you’ve learned by ticking them off on a checklist.
- Set up a day by day, surah by surah revision plan to help you manage your revision.
- Add surahs to your tracker as you go along.
- Listen to Quran recitation and read translation.
- Personalise your Tracker with custom themes.
- Track your kids’ Quran progress.
- View the slideshows to learn how it works
- Like their facebook page or follow them on twitter
- Quran Tracker’s blog (containing news on updated features & web enhancements)
This is a hifdh resource suitable for both students currently memorising and those who have already completed their memorisation and now seeking to independently complete thorough review to Ramadhan.
I also thought it would be a helpful tool for students travelling during the upcoming summer / winter holidays and for those who commute to & from work or school & study hifdh on a part-me basis.
The hifdh target feature is ideal for taking that much needed pro-active step towards effective goal planning, as is the revision tracker.
In the preparation towards Ramadhan, the revision planner feature would be highly suited for haafidhaat ensuring that review is consistent and concise.
New features will be added to QuranTracker soon inshaa Allah such as:
- Select custom portions for memorising/revising.
- Test yourself on your hifdh and revision.
- iPhone, Android and other mobile versions.
Have you started using Quran Tracker? Let me know if you’ve registered on the site & how these features have aided the revision or progress of your hifdh journey.